The painted fronts are spray painted in a gloss 20, except PROFILE in a gloss 10, leaving them with a matte finish, while still being easy to clean.
The fronts in the designs BASIS, DEGREE, FRAME, PROFILE og STRAP are all painted in a two component paint, gloss 20
The fronts have a base coat and are spray painted in the chosen colour.
- BASIS is available in a white colour as a starting point (NCS S 0500N)
- FRAME is available in the colours selected by NOTE studio; soft white and baby blue.
- STRAP is available in a painted white; NCS S 0500N
- DEGREE is available in 2 colours specified by the designer, Cecilie Manz. A light grey and a soft white
- PROFILE is available in 5 different colours specified by NORM architects.
- Dark Mørk anthracite (NCS S 8500-N)
- White (NCS 0300-N)
- Dark Grey (NCS S 6502-Y)
- Sand (NCS 2005-Y50R)
- Grey (NCS 2000-N)
Our BASIS and FRAME designs are additionally available in any NCS colour code of your choice. A colour change entails a surcharge of €200 per colour per order. See the NCS colour options here
Care and Maintenance
Please take care to avoid bumps and scratches, as this may result in scratching the paint off. If paint is scraped off, it is irreversable. It may be possible to fill in the scratch with paint in the same colour code as ordered. We recommend either using the colour code from the order and going to your local paint supplier to order a small paint sample to use for the minor repair. For an older order where the colour has aged it may be a good idea taking a smaller front to your local paint supplier for a paint scan to find the correct colour code.
Cleaning should be done with a soft cloth wrung in warm water with a mild detergent. Remember to finish by wiping off with a dry soft cloth.
- Although very resistant, the painted surface must still never be treated with products containing abrasive substances, macro abrasive sponges or unsuitable materials such as sandpaper or steel wool
- strongly acidic or alkaline products should be avoided because they can stain the surface
- bleach and heavily-chlorinated products should be avoided because they can degrade the surface.
- do not use furniture polishes or wax-based cleaners in general, because they tend to form a sticky layer on the surface that attracts and traps dirt
- do not use metal scrapers, iron brushes or any other metal tool to remove stains, paint, plaster or other substances from the surface.