Cleaning should be done with a soft cloth wrung in warm water with a mild detergent. Remember to finish by wiping off with a dry soft cloth.
- Although very resistant, the painted surface must still never be treated with products containing abrasive substances, macro abrasive sponges or unsuitable materials such as sandpaper or steel wool
- strongly acidic or alkaline products should be avoided because they can stain the surface
- bleach and heavily-chlorinated products should be avoided because they can degrade the surface.
- do not use furniture polishes or wax-based cleaners in general, because they tend to form a sticky layer on the surface that attracts and traps dirt
- do not use metal scrapers, iron brushes or any other metal tool to remove stains, paint, plaster or other substances from the surface.